"Performance is second only to Safety"
Our experienced safety professionals ensure that WALT Construction Corporation employees are protected while they’re on the job. Because job sites can be hazardous, safety regulations are constantly changing and the cost of workers compensation insurance seems to rise daily, it’s our high priority to ensure that our employees are trained on our safety policies, customer procedures and government regulations. Our goal is to have a totally accident-free workplace where our employees are safe and healthy and our customers’ projects are completed on schedule with the highest quality.
- Comprehensive Orientation
- Foremen and Supervisors training include a minimum of OSHA 10 hour course
- All employees receive Red Cross training in First Aid/CPR
- Formal Equipment maintenance programs
- Safety rewards
- Preplanning tasks
- Formal investigation procedures for all injuries and accidents
- Continual upgrading of procedures to exceed the construction industry’s best safety practices